2012 YoungArts National Program Application Now Open!
Early application fee discount available through
June 30, 2011.
Artistically excellent high school seniors (2011-2012 school year) and recent graduates who will be 17 or 18 years old on December 1, 2011, in the visual, literary and performing arts. High school juniors of any age are not eligible. Winners who have attended YoungArts Week in Miami are NOT eligible. Honorable Mention or Merit Award winners from years past are eligible to re-apply for YoungArts 2012 provided they meet all other requirements.
Click here for specific discipline requirements.
Students may apply in one or more categories including all nine disciplines. An application fee ($25 early/$35 regular) is required for each discipline/category. Ask our programs team (firstname.lastname@example.org) about how you may qualify for fee waiver.
Winning students are eligible to receive:
- Exclusive Presidential Scholars in the Arts nominations
- $500,000 in total awards
- $10,000 YoungArts Gold Awards, $5,000 YoungArts Silver Awards
- All-expense-paid trip to Miami for YoungArts Week National Finals (January 8-15, 2012)
- Master classes with world-renowned artists
- A rich network of professional contacts, job postings, and career development opportunities
- Registration qualifies you for our scholarship list service and access to over $3 million in scholarship opportunities to universities and colleges
For more information, contact our National Programs office at email@example.com.
Photography by: Robert Leslie
Application Help Sheet.
Blog by: Anna Whitlow, Director of Communications / External Relations