Please read the below, carefully, before beginning your application.
- *Your work should demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate your ideas using imagination and a willingness to take creative risks.
- *You are encouraged to present work which illustrates your knowledge of film and video production and appreciation for moving images, with an emphasis on expressing your artistic point of view.
- *Submit one completed short film that is no more than 10 minutes in length.
- *If your film is less than 10 minutes, you may fill the balance of the 10 minutes with other shorts, excerpts or works in progress.
- *On each submission, enter the following information: Title, date completed, length, your role(s) in the making of the film, brief description of meaning or intent of film.
- *Collaborative work is acceptable, but you should have primary creative responsibility for the material.
- *If your project is a product of collaboration, only one of you may submit the project for consideration.
- *Works that suggest visual, audio or written plagiarism, i.e. a direct copy of another artist's work, will be disqualified.
Now that you have read the above, you may click here to apply.