Fractured Atlas Membership
As an alumnus/a of YoungArts, you can now join Fractured Atlas as an Associate Member
free of charge!
Fractured Atlas is a non-profit organization that serves a national community of artists and arts organizations. Their programs and services facilitate the creation of art by offering vital support to the artists who produce it. They help artists and arts organizations function more effectively as businesses by providing access to funding, insurance, education, and more, all in a context that honors their individuality and independent spirit. By nurturing today's talented but underrepresented voices, they hope to foster a dynamic and diverse cultural landscape of tomorrow.
How do I become an Associate Member?
Through the Open Arts Network, a collaborative partnership has been formed between Fractured Atlas and YoungArts. As a result, we are pleased to offer you this free Associate Membership. Simply visit www.fracturedatlas.org/youngarts and fill out the online Associate Membership application. You will instantly become an Associate Member of the nation's fastest growing arts service organization. And it’s all free!
Associate Member Services
As an Associate Member of Fractured Atlas you have access to a limited, but vast selection of their services:
- Liability Insurance
- Through multiple highly-rated carriers, we are pleased to offer our members quick, clear, and painless access to highquality, low-cost liability, property, and casualty coverage for craft artists, dancers & dance companies, film & media makers, independent contractors/technicians, musicians & music groups, public artists, radio & TV producers, teaching artists, theatre companies & producers, visual artists, and more.
- Health Insurance
- Understanding it and getting insured is a critical challenge for many in the arts community. Fractured Atlas works to provide guidance on navigating the best options available.
- Online Courses
- Fractured U. presents online courses developed by industry professionals that can help with fundraising, marketing, budgeting, producing strategies, and other D.I.Y. aspects of the arts and creative industries.
- Calendar of Events
- Members can post news and event listings to our online, national Calendar of Events.
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Our discounts to both businesses and arts organizations have been specifically negotiated for our members.
- Full Member Services
- Individual artists and arts organizations can become full members of Fractured Atlas for a low annual membership fee to access our Fiscal Sponsorship program, which is restricted from Associate Members. This program provides the means for independent artists and groups to apply for grants and receive tax-deductible contributions for their work. Fractured Atlas has the largest arts fiscal sponsorship program in the country.
Fractured Atlas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts service organization. They provide a wide range of resources and support to the national arts community. You can learn about the full range of their programs and services by visiting their website at www.fracturedatlas.org.
Fractured Atlas is not an insurance company. If you purchase insurance through one of their programs, your premiums will go to the insurance company in question, and they will be responsible for paying your claims. Fractured Atlas is also not a union, producer, agent, manager, or management company.