YoungArts winners represent a dynamic group of artists including actors Viola Davis and Kerry Washington; Academy Award winning screenwriter and director John Ridley; Tony Award winner Billy Porter; president and chief executive officer of the Music Center in Los Angeles Rachel Moore; recording artists Judith Hill, Josh Groban and Chris Young; musicians Terence Blanchard, Jennifer Koh and Josh Groban; choreographer Desmond Richardson; writers Sam Lipsyte and Naomi Wolf; internationally acclaimed artists Doug Aitken and Daniel Arsham, and many more.
YoungArts alumni represent a dynamic group of artists
- Oscar, Grammy, Emmy and Tony award winners and nominees
- dancers with Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and the New York City Ballet
- musicians in the Chicago Symphony and New York Philharmonic Orchestras
- The New York Times bestselling authors
- artists who exhibit at The Museum of Modern Art
- filmmakers who present at Sundance Film Festival and the Cannes Film Festival